Continous Delivery toolkit
ENACT will deliver two enablers that aim at improving the continuous delivery of smart IoT systems, with a specific focus on (i) agile and continuous evolution and (ii) ensuring the proper design of the system before delivery. A particular attention will be given to support the testing of smart IoT systems and the gradual migration from the test to the operation environment.
Agile Operation Toolkit
ENACT will deliver three innovative enablers to significantly reduce the burden of managing and maintaining smart IoT systems. A specific attention will be given (i) to ensure the trustworthiness of such systems and (ii) to automate operation activities as much as possible.
ENACT will deliver a set of enablers addressing specific crosscutting trustworthiness concerns such as ensuring proper robustness, security and privacy of smart IoT systems.
The ENACT Hackathon
At mid-project, our DevOps enablers to develop, deploy, monitor, and adapt trustworthy smart IoT systems are available and have already been tested by our case study providers in the fields of Intelligent Transportation Systems, Smart Building, health care and assisted living systems for elderly people.
The main purpose of the ENACT Hackathon are: (i) to challenge the ENACT tools with new IoT use cases provided by the hackathon attendees, and (ii) to get as many feedbacks as possible, from attendees, on the relevance, efficiency, utility, usability, etc., of the ENACT tools.
Attendees need to register here
- 8:30 - 9:00: Introduction (Agenda of the day, Objective and Context, Survey)
- 9:00 - 9:15: Presentation of the Hackathon main scenario
- 9:15 - 9:45: Introduction to GeneSIS
- 9:45 - 11:45: Hackathon part 1 - Continuous deployment with GeneSIS
- 11:45 - 13:00: Lunch
- 13:00 - 13:30: Introduction to the Actuation Conflict Management Enabler
- 13:30 - 15:30: Hackathon part 2 - Identifying and handling actuation conflicts
- 15:30 - 15:45: Break
- 15:45 - 16:15: Introduction to Access Control for IoT
- 16:15 - 17:15: Challenge - Access Control as an Actuation Conflict Manager
- 17:15 - 17:45: Questionnaires/Survey
Campus SophiaTech of University Côte D'azur.
930 Route des colles
06410 Biot, Sophia Antipolis
After the event!