Continous Delivery toolkit
ENACT will deliver two enablers that aim at improving the continuous delivery of smart IoT systems, with a specific focus on (i) agile and continuous evolution and (ii) ensuring the proper design of the system before delivery. A particular attention will be given to support the testing of smart IoT systems and the gradual migration from the test to the operation environment.
Agile Operation Toolkit
ENACT will deliver three innovative enablers to significantly reduce the burden of managing and maintaining smart IoT systems. A specific attention will be given (i) to ensure the trustworthiness of such systems and (ii) to automate operation activities as much as possible.
ENACT will deliver a set of enablers addressing specific crosscutting trustworthiness concerns such as ensuring proper robustness, security and privacy of smart IoT systems.
The Second ENACT Industry Day
The 6th of March, with the support of the SAFE and SCS clusters and Telecom Valley, ENACT will arrange its second industry day in Sophia Antipolis to meet companies located in southeast of France from the IoT sector and interested in adopting DevOps practices.
Attendees need to register here
- 13:30 - 14:30: Welcome from Organizers (CNRS/UCA & SINTEF)
- Sponsors presentation: SAFE, SCS, Telecom valley
- ENACT: DevOps for trustworthy IoT
- 14:30 - 15:00: Continuous Risk Management for Trustworthy IoT Systems - Beawre, Spain
- 15:00 - 15:30: Context-Aware Access Control for IoT Systems - Evidian, France
- 15:30 - 16:00: Break and Networking (+ Posters)
- 16:00 - 16:15: Continuous Deployment of IoT Systems - SINTEF, Norway
- 16:15 - 16:30: Analysing Behavioral Drift of IoT Systems - CNRS, France
- 16:30 - 17:00: Conclusion of the day and Networking
Campus SophiaTech of University Côte D'azur.
930 Route des colles
06410 Biot, Sophia Antipolis
After the event!